To provide valuable training, innovative support, communications network, shared information and accountability to continuously improve the educational institutions in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex of Texas.
What We Do
Quarterly meetings are held at one of the member’s sites for approximately 2-3 hours. The meetings provide opportunity to network with Business Partners and educational entities. Technical presentations are given to enhance members with the latest technology for use in their facilities.
1. Provide the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex with a high quality educational facility system with minimal cost
2. Develop an associational criterion that we can challenge our staff members to follow, and provide associational annual awards to those who meet the challenge
3. Learn from one another
4. Encourage our staff members to communicate with one another and seek input when needed
5. Exchange reputable contractor and vendor information
6. Consider consortium possibilities
7. Share quality employee applicants